Tuesday, July 6, 2010

The Grove by Rockwell Land: "Life is a Vacation"

Hi friends and blog readers, 

I’m currently part of the Sales and Marketing team of Rockwell Land, specifically The Grove team.

The Grove is a new development and the first development of Rockwell outside Makati City. It’s located along C5 near Ortigas Avenue. It takes on a different resort-like approach of bringing nature close to the lives of its residents. This 5.4-hectare community boasts of 75% open space dedicated to an abundance of landscaped environment. The remaining 25% is made up by towers and a community center.

If you’re interested in checking out The Grove, please let me know anytime. I can also tour you in our model units, just feel free to contact me. Please let your family and friends know about this too.

Sales Executive
Rockwell Land Corporation
Mobile no. (0917)8372891
Tel. no. (632)7930088 Local 1041
US Toll Free: 1-877-OWN-ROCK

No comments:

Post a Comment