Friday, December 3, 2010

It's time for my Christmas wishlist!!! :)


CHRISTMAS WISHLIST FOR 2010

Some of these, I might just get! :) hihihi! I can feel Christmas!!! Tralalala!

Longchamp Victoire Medium Long handle in Clay (hmmm... mom and dad? haha)


Nars Blush Orgasm (hmmm... Ate Tin? I wish! hope she reads this.)


Mac Lipstick Morange (need to put some color on. arte hehe)



2011 Starbucks Planner 
(maybe I'll work on this myself...which means Starbucks everyday!)



 Starbucks Cup (yes yes yes... 'coz the doctor said I need to drink lotsa water. hihi)








So... it's either the Bass Glenbrook Oxford








or the Aris Allen Black and White Oxford
                                                     
(either way, Klau's a happy girl ☺)








Forever 21 Necklaces
- The pink lady necklace is so me ❀
- The knitted necklace and faceted beaded bib necklace are so classy! I want!





















Cute Forever 21 headband!
(I'm prioritizing the one on the right though. 
It's the pom pom knit headband. )
 Any colorful scarf similar to this one!
 (reminds me of the shoot with the magical scarf I had with my sister during our debut. hehe)


Nine West Getby Sandals and Steve Madden Turnkey Wedge
(I never thought I'd learn to appreciate shoes. Yey for me!)



 Steve Madden Caryssa Platform Pumps
(I can wear anything at work wearing this color. Worth it!)


BCBGMAXAZRIA Tiered Tulle Dress and Karen Millen Dress
(I'm drooling! Yes, I do love dresses! 
Even though most of my friends would say my dresses all look the same. haha.)


Kensie Girl Soft Melange Open Sweater and Steve Madden Faux Leather Jacket
(Too expensive... I'll settle for something that looks like these ✩)
Gym Mat
 (It doesn't even have to be pink. I just need one at home for my exercises!)

and lastly... a decent business/calling card holder!
(Where to buy a cheap and classy one?)



THAT'S ITTTTT!!!
You see... It's just a WISH list!


Happy Christmas Shopping Everyone!
(Haven't done mine yet though ☹)





2 comments:

  1. ONLY??? kayang kaya mo yan if you work hard and save more... pag dad and mom, humingi ka house and lot para may laman ang wishlist mo every year (kasi it will just be a wish!) Retired na si Santa Claus!

    ReplyDelete
  2. a decent business/calling card holder!
    (Where to buy a cheap and classy one?)
    -- tiangge!

    ReplyDelete