Thursday, January 13, 2011

Told you a Wishlist Works!!!

GUESS WHAT!!! Out of the 15 items on my wishlist, I got 8 of them!!! :) 
And I'm getting the 9th one by the end of this month from my parents when we go to Singapore!

Now I'm guessing... most of you will blog your wishlist this year!!! 
You actually should because mine worked! hahaha! I ♡Christmas!

---------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you Mahrra Tan for the Moleskin planner! Initially I wanted a Starbucks planner, but I got something better! Galing talaga ni MT! :) 

Thanks to my older sister, Ate Tin, for my Nars orgasm blush! Both my sisters were having a hard time ordering this one because it's out of stock here in the Philippines. So guess what... Nagka-doble-doble yung orders from the States and Canada! Who wants one? We're selling the extra items! hehe. Just message me, ok? 
And of course, just to make the package complete, I got a nice brush for myself from body shop when they were on sale last week. Hehe yey! Now it's so much easier to put on make-up. :)

Thank you Jeff for this very nice, handy and classy business card holder! Mas magiging mukha na akong believable sa clients ko. hehehe. This will be my lucky charm from now on when doing business transactions!

Thank you Kuya Sean, Ate Rachel, Anton, Marky and Yana for my Forever 21 necklace
I use it almost everyday at work! It is so me! You know me very well. hehe I love it!☺


Thank you Tito Theody and Tita Edelle for the Starbucks cup
Now I promise myself I'll finish at least two cups of water this much
 everyday! I used it the minute I got it from them! Galing pang Canada yan ha! Hehe :)

------------------------------------------------------------

NOW... The next following items are from...  
MYSELF
So yeah, a wishlist also pushes you to buy stuff for yourself which defeats the purpose of a wishlist. But believe me, buying these items made me feel good and I think I deserve it. ☺HAHA.

 A scarf from Forever 21
Initially, I wanted a colorful scarf, but because I'm already working, a plain and simple scarf would be a better choice to get for myself. It's obviously more useful. I was actually surprised that they only cost a little over P200 in Forever 21!

Wedge Shoes from Rockwell Bazaar!
Yehey! It's the shade I wanted! In my list, it was supposed to be the gold wedge from Steve Madden or Nine West. But when you're already using your own money to buy, you settle for something that's more affordable! So I got this one for myself. ☆


Gym Mat from Chris Sports! ✔
The story of this pink gym mat: My twin sister was asking me to buy her a gym mat for Christmas. So I got her a purple one for Christmas (it's the one under the pink mat in the picture). But because we usually exercise together, I know I couldn't borrow it from her. So I ended up buying two gym mats. The one I got for myself was cheaper though. :)

------------------------------------------------------------------
SO THAT'S 8 OUT OF 15! By the end of this month, I'm hopefully going to get the ninth one from my parents!!!

Well, you have to start thinking of your wishlist this year!!! ✎
GOODLUCK and I hope you get 100% of what's on that list! hehe. 


THANK YOU TO THOSE PEOPLE WHO MADE MY WISHES COME TRUE ☺

No comments:

Post a Comment